When brothers Joe and Jerry Lambert and their best friend Mark McWilliams founded United Heating, Cooling & Plumbing in 1990 they had a simple business philosophy: Do what you say you’re going to do, when you say you’re going to do it.
Today, United is more than 300 employees strong and located in three states, but we are still family-owned and do business by the same philosophy. We treat you like we’d want to be treated, with respect, integrity and care.
Having built systems in nearly a quarter of new KC-area homes during our history, United knows what works best in your home. Our rapidly growing commercial department is capable of handling your new business construction, renovation, custom design, and equipment repair, replacement or service. Our large and talented team can manage the most complex projects as well as peak busy seasons.
Our employees are craftsmen who take great pride in their work and are empowered to do the right thing, every time. Over 70 percent of our employees have been with the company five years or more.
Our Promise to You
- We’ll meet you at your convenience
- We’ll be professional and courteous
- We’ll respect your property and your time
- We’ll communicate with you at every step of the process with upfront pricing and a written detail of services performed and equipment provided
- We’ll keep a clean work area
- We’ll make sure you know how your system operates
- We’ll stand behind our work
United is a member in good standing of:
- Better Business Bureau of Greater Kansas City.
- Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City (KCHBA).
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Kansas City NARI).
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE).
- Heart of America Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC).
- United is LEED, AP-certified as well as a Certified Green Professional.