When your water heater bursts in the middle of the night, you don’t tell your plumbing company to take their time getting to you. Instead, you expect prompt attention.
At United Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, we expect those 2 a.m. calls, so we’re ready to go right away. It’s no wonder customers throughout the Greater Kansas City Metro contact us for all their plumbing services. From Grandview, MO to Gladstone and beyond, we respond to any plumbing need 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why Customers Call Us First
If you’re a building maintenance manager, it does you no good to call a plumbing company that services only residential customers. Likewise, if you’re a contractor who’s behind schedule at a new construction site, you can’t waste time with a plumber who’s inexperienced with new plumbing installations.
That’s what makes United’s services so valuable. Take a look at all our services, then let us know what needs to be completed first:
- Plumbing fixtures (repairs or replacements)
- Commercial water heaters (repairs or replacements)
- Commercial plumbing for new construction projects
- New fire line and water utility installations (or repairs for existing lines)
- Sewer maintenance and repairs (inspections, jetting, drain line cleaning)
- Backflow prevention, testing, and certified repairs
- Historic retrofits and plumbing renovations
- Water analysis and evaluations for green plumbing installations
- Water filtration/softening systems
- New plumbing design/builds and estimations
Our Honest Approach Says It All
At United Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, we’re known for our honest professionalism as well as our prompt service. We don’t believe in bait and switch sales tactics, so we won’t offer something for free and then add hidden costs somewhere else.
Remember, no matter your plumbing need, you can contact us online or call us at the numbers listed above. We service the entire metro area, from Olathe, KS to Grandview, MO. Call for plumbing services today!