Whether it’s a slow draining sink, a leaky outdoor faucet or outdated bathroom fixtures, United will provide an affordable plumbing solution. Because our company values green practices, we understand how to optimize your plumbing system to lower water bills. You can count on United Plumbing Services to take care of problems quickly or advise you on upgrades.
*Plumbing services in Kansas City, Lawrence and Manhattan markets. Coming soon to Phoenix.
- Plumbing maintenance and inspections
- Sewer and drain maintenance / repairs (piping, inspections, jetting, cleaning)
- Certified backflow preventer testing and repair
- Fire line and water utility repairs
- Sump pumps and battery back up sump pumps
- Water heaters and tankless water heaters
- Historic retrofits and plumbing renovations
- Water softening and filtration systems
- Natural Gas and Propane (piping, repair and installation)
- Garbage disposals
- Toilets and urinals
- Plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Outdoor hose spigots
- Plumbing design build and estimation
Find Out What Sets Our Company Apart
We believe in honest practices and quality workmanship. Before our technicians do any work on your property, they will outline the upfront costs for your plumbing repair or project. We want you to know what to expect when you hire us. You don’t have to worry about hidden fees if you choose United Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for plumbing services.
Your home has complicated plumbing system that often works so smoothly, you never have to worry about it. However, when it breaks, the aftermath can quickly make your life miserable.
When your plumbing system misbehaves, you shouldn’t have to wait for repairs. We can respond to plumbing emergencies any time of the day or night, seven days a week. Our technicians can deploy quickly and efficiently to provide high quality, affordable repairs. You won’t have to wait until morning or Monday to solve your plumbing problem. We’ll arrive promptly and make your plumbing system functional again.
Schedule one of our qualified plumbing technicians by calling United Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today.