To keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency and to help assure longer, trouble-free heating and cooling, industry experts recommend a minimum of two visits per year to perform preventive maintenance on your system. We do too!
Just like with your car, preventive maintenance helps keep your system operating reliably, safely and at peak efficiency. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind that it will be working when you need it most. And, you’ll receive preferential service scheduling and a 15% discount should you need any repairs.
- Check and adjust automatic controls
- Clean burners
- Adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency
- Lubricate as needed
- Test for combustion leaks
- Test safety shut-off response
- Check blower belt wear, tension and alignment
- Check flue for satisfactory operation and venting
- Replace standard 1″ filter (FREE! Discounts available on specialty filters)